ZOO Wroclaw Rules
Zoo Wrocław LLC rules and regulations
- Visitors are obliged to familiarize themselves with and obey the Zoo Wroclaw LLC rules and regulations, and must follow the instructions the Zoo Wroclaw staff.
- Entry only with a valid, purchased ticket that must be kept for the duration of the visit and presented at the request of the Zoo Wroclaw staff.
- Children under 10 years of age must be chaperoned by an adult..
- Zoo Wroclaw LLC is not responsible for any damages or injuries to the visitor resulting from the failure to follow the Zoo Wroclaw LLC rules and regulations.
- Visitors will be held responsible for any damage or loss they cause. Parents/guardians will be held responsible for any damage caused by their children.
- Visitors should obey instruction and warning signs.
To ensure the safety of the visitors and health and wellbeing of the animals it is strictly forbidden to:
- Bring in animals.
- Be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substances.
- Feed animals except for the animals living in the baboon enclosure and the Children’s (petting) Zoo.
- Harass or tease the animals.
- Bring in balloons.
- Make loud sounds or use noisy devices.
- Throw any objects into animal exhibits (i.e. cages, enclosures, pools, tanks etc.) and to hand any objects to the animals.
- Litter and destroy the greenery.
- Bathe in water tanks, pools etc.
- Trade, provide services or distribute flyers without prior written authorization of Zoo Wroclaw LLC.
- Take photographs or film for commercial purposes or to perform any services without prior written authorization of Zoo Wroclaw LLC.
- Use camera flash.
- Bring in pyrotechnic materials i.e. fireworks, firecrackers, fire rockets.
- Smoke cigarettes beyond designated places.
- Drink alcohol outside the locations licensed to sell alcohol.
- Bring in or ride bicycles, roller skates, scooters, roller blades, etc.
- Drive motor vehicles without appropriate authorization.
- Scale fences, cross or reach past exhibit barriers or to put any body parts through them. It is forbidden to approach or touch animals except for the Children’s (petting) Zoo.
- Enter non-public facilities, especially staff-only rooms, maintenance rooms, animal service areas etc.
- Sit on gates and fences or place children on them.
- Enter or stay in the Zoo beyond opening hours.