No reservations are required.
All tickets and annual passes entitle to visit the entire zoo including Africarium.
Children under 3 years of age (i.e. to the third birthday)
and persons 75 years and over have free admission.
Where to buy tickets:
- main ticket office by the main entrance Zygmunta Wróblewskiego Street-all tickets, cash and cards.
- ticket vending machines by the main entrance: individual tickets only, cash and cards
- ticket vending machines by the additional gate, straight off the footbridge near the main entrance:individual ticket only, cards only
- Japanese Gate by Kładka Zwierzyniecka, from the river side, all tickets, cash and cards
- online : only single entry tickets are available online (regular, concession and student),
family, group and special offer tickets are available only at the ticket office Annual Pass
Annual pass may be obtained in person at the Customer Service Office by the main entrance.
We accept cash,credit cards, debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Dinners Club and mobile payment. Ticket vending machines by the main entrance accept cash, credit cards and debit cards.When to buy tickets:
All tickets can be purchased on the day of the visit. No reservations required.
Individual single entry tickets are available on-line approx. 2 weeks ahead.