FALL & WINTER 2017/2018
We encourage you to use the zoo mobile map to plan your tour of the zoo. This unique tool will help you navigate through the zoological garden so you do not miss your favourite animal or any other special attractions, for example a feeding show. At this time the map does not include Afrykarium.
A LITTLE SOMETHING TO EAT
Feeding shows Winter 2017/2018
11.00 A.M.- Hippos (Africarium)
11.00 A.M.- Baboons
- 11.00 A.M.- African wild dogs - Wednesdays & Fridays
12.00 P.M. - African spurred tortoise (Africarium-Red Sea)
12.30 P.M. - Manatees (Africarium)
- 2:00 P.M. - Penguins (Africarium outside)
- 1.30 P.M. - Sharks (Africarium)
- 1.00 P.M. - Ring-tailed lemurs; if weather is nice
- 1.00 P.M. - Harbour Seal
- 12.00 P.M. and 3.00 P.M. - Furseals (Africarium, outside)
- 2.00 P.M. - Reindeer
3.00 P.M. - Piranhas or rays (Old Aquarium on weekends)
Wrocław ZOO reserves the right to change hours of feeding shows or cancel without notice.
For more information: email@example.com.